The Lexington is here! This is a classic knit dress with a size range from 00-30! From short and flirty to long and elegant, whatever options you choose, the Lexington is sure to be a wardrobe staple in your closet!
Design Features Include:
- Peplum/Dress Lengths with Subtle or Dramatic High/Low Hem
- Maxi Length with High/Low or Floor Length Option
- Empire or Natural Waist Lines
- Standard or Scoop Neckline
- Optional Placket
- Optional Slit
- Optional Inseam Pockets
- Sleeve Options Include: Sleeveless, Short Sleeve, 3/4 Sleeve, Long Sleeve
- Optional Flounce with Short Sleeve or 3/4 Sleeve
Pattern Features Include:
- US Letter (8.5"x 11"), A4 and A0 Formats
- Layered PDF
- Edge-to-Edge Trimless Pattern
- Detailed Photo Tutorial
Do you love matching your little girls?! Check out the Girls Lexington here!
A very big thank you to So Sew English Fabrics for sponsoring the gorgeous Lexington!
This is a digital sewing pattern and not a finished garment. Pattern and Tutorial may not be duplicated, reproduced, or distributed in any way without the written and expressed consent of Annelaine LLC.
Scroll through our tester photos for some amazing inspiration!